Saturday, 21 January 2012

I'm an Enabler! Nail Mail

So lately I have been sending crazy amounts of nail mail and I just wanted to share the first one to be delivered on here. So a few weeks back I was able to find a Color Club Back to Boho set A and B in my local TK MAXX. I love CC but they are stupidly hard to get here in the UK. I picked up set B for myself and offered up set A to the girls over at PAA. The lovely Rachel offered to buy them off me so I shipped them off to here.

Here are the photos she took. (Ignore the top two polishes they weren't from me!)
 I sent her a card with all the colour names on it as they weren't on the bottles and she added her own stickers:
Read Rachel's full post here

I am glad I was able to help her out she is a fantastic lady and the polishes seem to be enjoying their new home don't they?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for them! They're very happy in their new home with the rest of their american cousins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips