Friday, 20 January 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge- Glitterbomb! BANG

Hello my lovelies it is Friday again so I am back with another Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge post today. This time it was Abby's turn to choose a theme and she picked Glitterbomb and boy have I done a glitter bomb for you today.
It is hard to capture the many layers of wondrous glitter in this manicure but in person it looks like  fairy was sick over my nails. As a base for this I used a coat of Nina Ultra Pro in Purple Zing  which is my favorite glitter polish ever. It is a perfect purple with holographic micro and circle glitter in it. Then on top of that i used a coat of Essence Troy which is tiny micro hot pink and blue glitter. Then I added a layer of LA Colors Sassy Sparkle which is is iridescent glitter.
 

 
These darker pictures are not colour accurate but really pick up the pink and iridescent glitter toppers.
 

 
There is just so much going on in this manicure it is crazy. I wish i could show you a better picture!

 
The dry time on this was actually very fast and i used a coat of SV to smooth it all down. Isn't it just lovely?

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips