Sunday, 20 November 2011

Milani Hi-Tech

So today I thought I would try a couple of my untried polishes. I decided to use a Color Club green from the Poptastic collection I got from Debbie over at The Crumpet last week. (You can see my orginal post on the colours I got here). I think it is pretty normal for Color Club polishes which came in a set not to be labelled, but I managed to do a bit of internet-stalking and found that this green is called Twiggie.

Twiggie is a pale green creme which just starts to border on neon. It's the lovechild of a lime green and mint green polish. On the nail it applies quite streaky I used two coats but it could use three for a truely even finish.

Anyway i then topped Twiggie with Milani Hi-Tech from the 3D Holographic collection. Everyone says that of the 3D polishes Hi-Tech is the most linear holo of the collection and with my love of all things green at the moment I couldn't really turn this polish down. This came with my mega Kleancolor order from Beautyjoint.com a few months back. Hi-Tech is a lime green holographic polish. Sadly there is no sun today in rainy old England so i can't show you all it's true beauty but it is so lovely. You get flashes of gold, oranage and pink. Wow!

 
My boyfriend says this is a Kermit green and I do tend to agree.
Do you own any Milani Holographics? I think I need to complete this set now! What is your favoyurite Holographic polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips