Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Barry M Lilac foil

One of thr only good things about living in England is Barry M nail polish. I love this brand and own almost every colour. Luckily for me Barry M working in partnership with Superdrug has created a limited edition colour, Lilac Foil. Pricing wise this was a pretty good deal. If you spent £6 on any Barry M product you got this polish free. As a regular polish costs about £3.99 i picked up two polishes (Pink Fizz which is a baby pink crackle and the new Croc Effects polish) and got this one fre.

The foil collection are meant to be a easy alternative to Minx's glossy mirror finishes.

 
Please ignore my sore fingers, it is getting colder over here and my fingers are starting to chap but I have picked up some really nice products that are really helping my hands (I will post more about these later!).

I will  say that I like the colour and with a coat of Seche Vite they are very glossy. My only problem is they have very visible brush strokes which is something that I normally hate. But for a LE (and a free one at that) I can hardly pass this up can I?

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips