Thursday, 29 September 2011

Autumn Manicure

So finally i ready to admitt that summer is over and it is now autumn and then what do we get in bloody old England? A heatwave.

 My manicure is supposed to be an fall mani, dedicated to the changing colours of the leaves etc.

While I was applying this mani I really disliked the colour combination (the  mustard yellow on it's own and coupled with the green) however I have wore this one for three days now (ignore the slight chipping in this photo) and the combo has grown on me alot. I will definatly be wearing these polishes together again.

The green is Emerald City by Nina Ultra Pro and the Yellow is by Bourjois (I can't remember the name but it will swatch it properly later)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips