Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamond Luminous Lilac

So I found this discontinued maybelline polish a few weeks back and have been dying to try it since. As i am off on holiday tomorrow i thought this would be the perfect time.

The polish in question is a wet shine diamonds in 480 Luminous Lilac. This has got to be one of my alltime favourite colors. It isnt a lilac at all but a barbie pink with purple tones in the shade. What drew me most to this polish however was the golden flash. It is soo summery with it golden sheen.

But there is one massive problem with this varnish. It doesnt set. I have tried this manicure three times and the polish just wont set and just smears off. I dont have a fast drying topcoat which may be a factor. I am totally getting some Seche Vite.

So here is the polish ignore the horrible markings sadly i am taking this one straight off.
Hopefully when I come back I should have many goodies from my holiday to show you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips