Sunday, 31 July 2011

Models Own Champagne

This polish is so much different from the crazy colours that i normally wear. It is so elegant and i love it. This is Models Own in Champagne. I am so happy to finally get my hands on some Models Own they have just become easy to get from boots! Before then the only place to get them from was online.

This is two coats and the only way i can describe this colour is that it is the love child of a traditional silver polish and a golden bronze.  I guess it is taupe if you want to be correct. It gives an almost mirror  shine!!! Lovelovelove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips