Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Lady Bird Manicure


So here is my first post! I am super excited!

My newest manicure, Nina Ultra Pro in Emerald City with a Ladybird filmo silce on my accent nail. This polish is from Sallys but to be compleatly honest I hadn't heard of the brand before, but I love it and it is so much cheaper than all the other brands they stock (China Glaze and OPI). This metallic green was completely opaque in one coat on my short nails (you might need two for longer nails).   Green is my favourite colour so any chance to wear green makes me happy! Overall i am really happy with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips